Sunday, December 9, 2018
11:00AM — 2:00PM
ReTreat into Peace and Presence
Breathe into Peaceful Presence
Calm down and Lift UP into more ease, peace and relaxation.
Get off the hamster wheel. Come back to the stillness within. Take time for just you to slow down and quiet. Give yourself a digital sabbatical.
Allowing yourself a moment to pause and reset leads to greater ease, productivity and enhanced well-being.
Less stress => more joy and peace of mind.
Let go of struggle, stress and urgency. A group BreathWork session is included in the afternoon.
We Gather One Afternoon a Month
SAY YES to this:
- Get away from the usual and take some respite.
- An afternoon once a month take time for just you.
- Allow the breath to restore and replenish you.
- Enjoy the scenic country, natural beauty and a relaxed environment.
- Small group — maximum 12.
- Three hours of creative play and exploration of peace and presence with BreathWork in the middle.
- Discover that peace is always present.
- Learn how you can come home to peace more quickly and stay calm for longer duration.
Investment in You:
December 9, 2018
11AM — 2PM
Unfortunately space is limited to 12.
Early sign-up recommended.
Event fills. Payment guarantees your place.
Checks or cash are welcome.
If your bank or credit union is part of their network you can use Zelle:
Drive (scenic route available upon request) or take the Metra.
Someone will pick you up and drop you off at the station.
Next Event: Sunday, January 13, 2019
11am — 2pm